SkipTheDishes is the largest and most trusted food delivery network in Canada. We’re now hiring for Skip Express Lane, a new service that will deliver customers’ favorite local foods, snacks, and everyday necessities in under 25 minutes. We plan to open 38 new fulfillment centers from coast to coast by mid-2022, and we want you to be a part of our success.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- capable and willing to perform light physical labor (will be required to lift 50 pounds on occasion)
- As needed, can perform a variety of administrative duties and tasks.
- Willing to follow the Standards of Conduct policy to work in a safe and inclusive environment
- Dependable/reliable, with the ability to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends)
- Working ability in a fast-paced environment
- I’m looking forward to working in a non-work-from-home environment.
ROLE OF THE EMPLOYEE
- Picking and packing online orders in a grocery store or convenience store
- Examining expiration dates
- Warehouse organization/cleaning
- Professionally representing SkipTheDishes to our partners through excellent customer service and communication skills.
Work benefits to the employee
- Working with amazing people in a fast-paced, supportive environment!
- Credits are skipped.
- Development and Training
- Retail Discounts at WorkPerks
- Unmind App access to improve your mental health
- Internal Job Opportunities
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Hours are flexible.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct site.
Click here to apply
The salary scheme for the job is not provided by the employer but it is between $26.5K–$33.5K a year as Indeed’s estimated salary for this role.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an order specialist?
Customer order specialists are primarily responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all special order and installation projects from the initial sale to project completion, as well as ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
What does an order fulfillment specialist do?
Offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, and packaging orders for distribution are all responsibilities of a Fulfillment Associate. Finally, you will collaborate with a small group of warehouse workers to ensure that items are quickly retrieved, organized, and shipped.
What is an order fulfillment position?
The primary function of the Order Fulfillment Specialist is to support eCommerce distribution by performing online order fulfillment operations. Order inspection, packaging, and shipment are all part of this process.
Working as an order specialist will help you improve your communication and interaction skills with other people while at the same time paying your bills.
If you’re in Canada and wish to apply for this lucrative job simply go through an amazing article as it will give you insight and direction on how to carry on with the application.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com, we provide updates on jobs available in Canada and how to make applications for them.