The Marketing Consultant is the primary point of contact for customers in a given region/zone. To develop, implement, maintain, and improve assigned Dealer marketing and customer attainment and retention goals, perform marketing, sales, and consulting functions via phone and computer.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- A high school diploma is required, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint are required. Sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service abilities
- The individual could be in any US state or Canadian province.
ROLE OF THE EMPLOYEE
- Develop strong sales and consultative relationships with the assigned dealer base.
- Educate and inform the dealer base about current program offerings and services.
- Encourage enrollment, provide consultation on current dealer product/service selections, and assist dealers in meeting marketing objectives.
- Create, update, and maintain individual dealer marketing plans to reduce risk and maximize performance.
- Present marketing strategies, trends, and additional recommendations to clients/dealers.
- Examine changes in the marketplace and industry, and assist dealers in revising marketing strategies.
- Maintain detailed documentation of dealer communications in the Contact Manager system, including customer service opportunities and complaints.
- Maintain up-to-date dealer information, data, pricing, list maintenance, and customer service.
- Maintain marketing initiative calendars and timelines.
- Increase customer acquisition, retention, and response while increasing brand awareness and client return on investment.
- Assist in the development and creation of processes and procedures.
- Produce periodic reports and recommendations on the performance of the dealer base.
- Implement a quality control system for marketing materials, dealer selections, and dealer-generated copy.
- Assist with data problem resolution.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct site.
Click here to apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a marketing associate program?
Marketing associates assist companies in the design of promotional marketing campaigns, the management of client requests, the tracking of sales data, the presentation of recommendations to senior management, the use of business analysis tools, and the writing of practical proposals for new clients who are unsure how they will benefit from working with their organization.
Is being a marketing associate hard?
A marketing associate job is a challenging and rewarding position that can lead to a variety of career opportunities. Marketing associates are frequently promoted to marketing specialists or marketing managers; if they are interested in a specific marketing channel, they can work as SEO, social media, or paid search managers.
What does a marketing associate do daily?
Marketing Associate responsibilities include the following:
Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the Marketing department. Market research is being carried out to identify new revenue opportunities. Data collection and analysis of consumer behavior (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
This job gives you the responsibility of being the company’s point person for their customers. Go through the article and make your application if you are interested.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com, we give job updates in Canada.