Horizon North is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Administrative Support team and assist with all aspects of operations. Our Workforce and Logistics Team is in charge of recruiting, onboarding, scheduling, and transporting remote camp workers to service sites throughout northern Ontario and Quebec. The position will be based in our Thunder Bay office, with some travel to remote work sites possible. To support daily activities, the Administrative Support will work alongside an experienced team of Managers and Coordinators. You will provide assistance to all functions while maintaining positive and productive interactions. You are an expert multitasker and creative thinker who tackles problems head on!
- You must be outstanding in oral and written communication abilities.
- Detail-oriented and works with extreme precision.
- Extremely well-organized resourceful, adaptable, and flexible.
- You must have experience in customer service.
- You should also have multitasking ability and ability to meet changing deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of completing projects with minimal supervision.
- Having reasonable knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets, and presentation software is required.
- You must also be microsoft Office Suite compatible.
ROLE OF AN EMPLOYEE
- Pre-screening and employee contact.
- Checking references and following up.
- Preparing and disseminating onboarding information, as well as following up.
- Preparing and disseminating travel information, as well as following up.
- Plan project and employee travel and logistics.
- Computer and Microsoft Office Suite savvy.
- Participating in a Culture of Safety at Work.
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct site.
Click here to apply
Due to the nature of the work the salary scheme for the job for a start is between a fee of $19-$20 per hour.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a administrative support?
The Administrative Support Assistant assists a wide range of academic or administrative units with general administrative functions such as answering phones, greeting/referring/assisting visitors, customers, staff, or others, preparing documents and reports, compiling records, scheduling meetings, and organizing.
What kind of job is administrative support?
Administrative Assistant Job Duties Include: Provides administrative support to ensure the office runs smoothly. Answers phones, arranges meetings, and assists visitors. Filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, and other administrative tasks are performed.
Is Administrative Support a good job?
Yes, working as an administrative assistant is a rewarding profession.
This is frequently a public-facing position in which you must interact with clients, coworkers, and customers on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity for networking and developing new business relationships. Administrative assistants are constantly in high demand.
Being able to work as an administrative support in Canada will give you an edge when you seek for a newer job in the future.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com we give updates with regards to available jobs in Canada and the procedures to apply for them.