We’re looking for several fully remote, self-employed contractors to join the InboxDone team as visual representative assistant.
Being an Inbox Manager entails showing up Monday through Friday (during your chosen hours, at the same time each day) to handle any inbox-related tasks for your designated clients. You’ll be handling it if it’s linked to the inbox!
First, we get our clients to ‘inbox zero,’ so we can start fresh.
Following that, we learn how to respond (and think) like the client, gradually responding to more emails and handling tasks such as scheduling, newsletter creation, customer service, relationship management, and overall team coordination.
Read also: Remote Customer Service Agent job in Canada
We accept clients on a rolling basis and do our best to match you with clients who match your unique personality, skill set, and interests.
Following a 30-day (paid) training period with one of our training managers (to ensure that you and the client are a good fit), you will work one-on-one with your client and communicate with them directly in the future.
All roles are initially part-time, beginning with one client while you learn the ropes. If everything goes well, we’ll gradually add new accounts to your portfolio.
Read Also: Remote Customer Service Agent job in Canada
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Grammar and spelling pedant.
- A whiz with Gmail and Outlook.
- Someone passionate about systems, processes, and organization.
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new software and platforms.
- You have access to fast, dependable internet via your computer.
- Capable of working remotely in an environment with few distractions.
- A capable administrator who enjoys performing repetitive tasks.
- A chameleon writer who can switch between languages and tones to suit different clients.
- A proactive thinker who anticipates your clients’ needs
ROLE AS AN EMPLOYEE
- To work in a fully remote role in a team of 40+ inbox managers from around the world.
- Choose when and how many hours you want to work (at the same time each day) Monday through Friday.
- A dedicated support team and ongoing training are available to assist you in succeeding.
- Bonuses for performance are available and paid US federal holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please carefully follow these instructions to apply:
Step 1: Read all of the job information at https://inboxdone.com/jobs-apply/ or click the “Apply on Company Site” button.
Click here to apply
Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your application.
Please do not send us an email or a CV. Only applications submitted through our website will be accepted.
We eagerly await your response!
The salary for the job has range from $19.00-$21.00 per hour.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
What does a virtual administrative assistant do?
A virtual assistant is a part-time remote employee who provides administrative support for you and your business. They can handle tasks that would normally be handled by an executive assistant, such as scheduling appointments, making phone calls, arranging travel, and organizing emails.
How to become a virtual assistant with no experience?
Take training courses.
You’ve got to prepare for working as a VA and running your online business.
Determine the work you like and can do.
Figure out the prices to charge.
Create an online presence.
Start applying for jobs.
Learn about yourself and your clients.
What kind of virtual assistants are in demand?
Social media management, email marketing, and project management are the most popular virtual assistant services. Virtual assistants can help with everything from phone answering to administrative and data entry.
The virtual administrative assistant is a job whose operating system doesn’t need stress for it to be carried out.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com, we give job updates on jobs in Canada