In everything we do at Rogers, we prioritize our customers. Being a customer service consultant we are dedicated to providing world-class customer experiences to millions of Canadians from coast to coast. Our Customer Experience team is energetic, empathetic, and committed to making a difference; they care about people and are willing to go above and beyond to keep us connected to a world of possibilities and the most memorable moments.
If you enjoy a challenge, take initiative, and are motivated to make a difference, you will thrive here. We’re expanding our customer experience teams and looking for team members who are dedicated to doing more for our customers and Canadians every day.
Do you believe you’re up for the challenge and the fun? If this is the case, consider the following opportunity.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Any certificate that is equivalent to a high school diploma.
- 1+ years of professional customer interaction, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- You must have good Communication and listening ability.
- A good command of the English language is required for this role, as it requires regular communication in English with customers and/or team members in other provinces.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work on a flexible schedule
- You’re expected to be able to navigate several computer systems
- You must have the ability to do a Multitasking job.
Read Also: Work as an administrative Support in Canada
ROLE AS THE EMPLOYEE.
Our customers are first and foremost, and they inspire everything we do. You will provide world-class customer service as a member of our team by connecting with our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. You will receive ongoing training and development to ensure you have all of the skills needed to navigate our systems and find the solutions and/or products that best suit our customers. We are available when our customers require us, so you will be able to work a flexible schedule. You will be speaking with people from all over Canada.
Benefits to the employee
- Headspace Premium access is unlimited for mindfulness training.
- Access to a virtual walk-in clinic where you can connect with Healthcare Professionals from the comfort of your own home.
- LIVX – Fitness Membership that allows you to attend classes virtually.
- Contributions to charities supported by your company that are matched
- Volunteering earns you paid time off.
- Excellent benefits, including a pension plan, RRSP, TFSA, and Wealth Accumulation Plan.
- Employees receive discounts on our products and services.
- Programs for leadership development, mentoring and coaching
- From the first day, you will be able to work from home.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct site.
Click here to apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
What is a customer consultant?
A customer service consultant is someone who is in charge of contacting customers and providing service in the form of complaints, order processing, and providing information about the company’s products and services. They communicate via phone, email, or chat.
What is the role of a service consultant?
A service consultant is in charge of interacting with customers and gathering feedback in order to improve the organization’s services and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Service consultants collaborate with the sales team to create effective sales strategies and pitches that increase revenue and profitability.
What makes a good customer service consultant?
Good customer service follows four key principles: it is personalized, competent, convenient, and proactive. These elements have the greatest impact on the customer experience.
This is a job opportunity that can allow you to keep yourself busy while making money. Go through the above article to know the qualifications needed and the method of application.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com, we give job updates in Canada and methods of application.