Overview: Corporate Sales Manager Job in Canada
As a Corporate Sales Manager in Canada, you will lead and manage a team responsible for driving sales and business growth within the corporate sector. Your role will involve developing and implementing sales strategies, fostering client relationships, and achieving revenue targets through effective sales management and business development initiatives.
How to apply
- Bachelor’s degree
1 years to less than 5 years
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Mileage paid
- Sales and Management Experience: Significant experience in corporate sales, preferably in a leadership or managerial role. Proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing a successful sales team.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the corporate sales landscape and an understanding of industry-specific challenges and trends. Knowledge of the products or services being offered and their value proposition within the corporate sector.
- Relationship Building Skills: Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to establish rapport with corporate clients, gain their trust, and develop long-term partnerships. Strong negotiation and communication abilities.
- Leadership and Team Management: Strong leadership skills to motivate and guide a sales team. Ability to set goals, monitor performance, provide feedback, and inspire team members to achieve their full potential.
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking: Strong analytical skills to assess market trends, identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions. Strategic thinking to develop effective sales strategies and drive business growth.
- Results-Oriented: Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets, drive revenue growth, and deliver tangible business outcomes. Focus on achieving results while maintaining a customer-centric approach.
The pay for Corporate Sales Managers in Canada can vary based on factors such as experience, location, and the size of the company. The average annual salary for a Corporate Sales Manager ranges from $70,000 to $110,000 per year. Additional performance-based incentives and bonuses may be offered based on individual and team achievements. The specific salary offered will depend on the employer, industry, and the candidate’s qualifications and experience.