At National Bank, a career in customer service means having the chance to develop and advance in a welcoming and stimulating environment. Come work with one of our teams of call center representatives who serve clients full-time from their homes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- You must possess at least a high school diploma.
- You must have a Customer service experience
- Be efficient and Strong in spoken and written French
- You must be able to promote the values of partnership, empowerment, and agility.
- You must be Eager to develop your skills.
- You should also be Strong spoken and written English for dealing with English-speaking clients across Canada.
Read Also: How To Get a Pilgrimage Visa
ROLE OF AN EMPLOYEE
- Respond to client calls and be aware of their needs while at home.
- Provide tailored responses to their inquiries.
- Assist customers in using our banking applications.
- Provide transaction or credit advice and solutions.
- Refer clients with specialized needs to your colleagues.
- Help colleagues and share your knowledge with them.
- Benefits of the employee
- Evening and weekend surcharges may apply.
- Your studies will be reimbursed.
- Adaptable group insurance.
- A health and wellness program with numerous advantages.
- Annual bonus plan.
- Work at home (material provided and installed at our expense).
- Banking services with preferential treatment.
- Program for Community Involvement.
You will be entitled to a Salary starting at $21/hour, though this is bound to rise by two pay raises during the first year to bring your salary up to $23/hour
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct website.
Click here apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the largest fully remote company?
GitLab is the largest all-remote company in the world. We are completely remote, with no corporate offices anywhere on the planet. We have over 1,200 team members spread across 65 countries.
Does Amazon allow remote work?
Amazon has remote (or ‘virtual’) positions available to qualified people in certain areas. So, if you don’t live near an Amazon location or simply want to see if there are remote opportunities in your area, you’ve come to the right place.
How do I get a good remote job with no experience?
The Complete Guide to Landing Remote Jobs with No Experience
Step 1: Identify the Experience You Do Have and What You’re Lacking.
Step 2: Make the Connection With Your Current Experience.
Step 3: Start Getting Familiar with Remote Tools.
Step 4: Work on the Other Skills You’ll Need.
Step 5: Present Your Case.
For individuals who wish to work remotely as a customer service agent going through this article will give you the opportunity to apply for one.
But before you start your application make sure you’ve gone through all the necessary requirements and that your ever wiling to work and willing to accept the job of the employee.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com we give updates with regards to jobs in Canada