If you want to get a Portugal work Visa, we are going to give you a step by step guide to how you can apply for the Visa and get it as quick as possible.
To obtain a work visa in Portugal, you must fulfill all of the procedures in this page. You should also share this with your friends who may require it.
Non-EU nationals who intend to work in Portugal must apply for a Work Visa. To be eligible for a work visa in Portugal, you must complete the following:
- Must have gotten a job in the country and from a Portuguese citizen
- Your employer will have to apply for a work permit for you
If your not an European country citizen, then you need to apply for Portugal work Visa because you won’t be allowed to enter the country without Visa.
Requirements For Portugal Work Visa
For you to be accepted into the country to work, we have earlier mentioned that you need to have a work Visa and of course a work permit.
Below are the requirements you must meet up if you want to get this work Visa.
- You must have a valid passport.
The photo on your passport should be clear and legible.
- Evidence that you have enough money to live on.
- The criminal history of your country of residence.
- You must also get criminal records from every nation where you have spent more than a year.
- A document permitting the SEF to check your criminal record in Portugal.
- Evidence of health insurance coverage.
- Evidence of accommodation in Portugal.
- Your employment contract.
- When already in Portugal: a paper proving legitimate entry into Portuguese territory.
- If you are applying from a country other than your birth country
- Evidence of legal status and the ability to maintain a visa or residence permit will be requested.
Meeting up with this requirenents means that you are now ready to apply.
How To Apply For Portugal Work Visa
Below are the simple way you can apply for Portugal work visa.
After you have been granted permission to work in Portugal, you may apply for a work visa at the Portuguese Embassy in your home country.
You can use this visa to go to Portugal for business and apply for a residence permit. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Find the closest Portuguese Embassy.
- Gather all of your documents ready.
- On the day of your interview, bring your documents with you.
- Sumbmit your documents and application form that is completely filled at the embassy
- After that, you will have to wait three to four months before your residence permit will be approved.
Meanwhile your work Visa will stay for 15 working days before you can get a reply from the embassy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Portugal work Visa?
If you want to get a Portugal work Visa, you have to pay the total sum of $91 and you will also pay for your blue card, $71
Is Portugal Visa easy to get?
No, it is not simple to obtain; after completing your registration, it will take them 15 days to evaluate your application and provide you with a response, which might be favorable or negative.
Here at Scholarship.okaywap, we would keep updating you on the latest about any kind of travel documents that you might need.
Leave a comment below if you have any question.