If you want to apply for Maldives Visa, kindly follow the guide that we would be providing you here. The steps we would be giving you are easy one.
In this essay, we will go through the Maldives Visa application procedures and how you may apply without any problems.
The Maldives is a popular holiday destination for those looking for a luxurious retreat, thanks to its clean seas and white sand beaches.
A visa is not required for tourists visiting the Maldives. All nations from across the world are eligible for a free 30-day entrance visa to the Maldives.
Additionally, Russian and Indian citizens are granted a 90-day visa-free stay in the Maldives.
Requirements For Maldives Visa
- Passport-sized photograph of yourself
Visa card charge
- A copy of the Maldives work visa or holder visa card, as well as employment authorization
- A statement of family status (e.g. a marriage or birth certificate)
- If you are the primary visa holder, you will additionally need a letter from the relevant embassy describing your living arrangements.
- A copy of the international health insurance policy
- Medical health screening report acquired from a facility licensed by the competent governing body
- If your going for work, you need to show your employment letter
- If your going for study, you need to show your admission letter to an accredited school
- If your going doe tourist purpose, you need to show that you have an accommodation
- Your International passport should be valid for the next 6 months.
- Evidence that you have enough money to stay in Maldives till the day you will leave
- If your going for business, you should have a copy of your business registration
- If your not making the application in your home country, kindly prove that you have a legal permit to stay the current country.
- If you have any other documents to support all we have mentioned here, kindly carry it along
How To Apply for Maldives Visa
If you want to apply, kindly follow the steps below.
When you’ve decided on the sort of visa you want and are aware of the conditions and documents you will need to give, here’s how to apply for it.
- Make an appointment with the Maldives Embassy in your area.
- Gather all of your documents.
- Proceed to the embassy for interview.
- You will submit your completed form and documents there.
- Pay for your visa application.
- After you submit your application, the embassy will require at least 15 days to examine it and get back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fo I need a Visa to go to Maldives?
If your not a citizen of the countries that are excepted from going to Maldives with Visa, then you need a Visa.
How much is a Visa to Maldives?
The amount you will pay is INR 3,500
You may now obtain your visa once you have decided on the sort of visa you want.
Meanwhile, here at Scholarship.okaywap, we will keep you up to date on the newest visa news and criteria.Please leave a comment below if you have any further information or questions.