TopStack is a young but rapidly growing resume-writing company that operates entirely remotely to assist individuals from various backgrounds/professions as they begin, advance, and/or transition into new/more prominent professional careers.
We are looking for experienced writers, particularly resume writers, to join our rapidly expanding team. Based on your level of experience, you will have many opportunities as a member of our resume writing team to write/enhance resumes and cover letters, optimize LinkedIn profiles, and create other career-related documentation for clients across Canada. You will also have the opportunity to provide personalized career consulting, interview preparation, and other job search/application assistance to our more experienced writers.
Our goal is to provide flexible, remote work opportunities for self-motivated, detail-oriented writers, who are committed to producing quality results.
ROLE OF THE EMPLOYEE
- You will be given the personal email address of the company.
- Be added to all of our internal systems to work through orders from beginning to end (Trello) and easily communicate with other TopStack writers and staff (Slack).
- You will have the opportunity to interact with clients you choose to work with primarily through email (some packages offer phone communication, but writers have full autonomy in only requesting the jobs that align with their experience, ability to meet preferred deadlines, and available resources to offer alternate contact methods).
- You will be given free access to a variety of resources to help you succeed (for example, resume/cover letter/email templates, video tutorials, writers’ guides, and assistance from other TopStack writers and staff).
- You will be expected to be actively committed to being able to complete 20+ jobs per month and 10+ at minimum as bandwidth for a month.
- You control your schedule and workload as a fully remote company based on your ability to respond to clients and complete orders on time.
- Writers can request available jobs based on their availability and interest/experience in completing the order to standard.
- You will be required to be proficient in Written/verbal communication, time management, and computer literacy.
- 1+ years of resume writing experience OR 3+ years of combined experience in one or more of the following areas: professional writing, Human Resources (hiring), career services/consulting, or talent acquisition/recruitment.
- You should be able to have good knowledge of current resume formats, ATS capabilities, and best practices for developing quality resumes tailored to each client’s industry/career field.
- Having the ability to work effectively while maintaining a high level of autonomy, flexibility, and accountability is a major requirement.
Read Also: Work as a Consultant, Healthcare in Canada
- Prior experience/success working in a completely remote environment is required.
- Certification from a major professional organization (e.g., NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS, etc.)
TopStack writers are paid based on the number of orders they complete. All orders completed are being paid for weekly by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Sundays.
Our full-time writers earn between $4,000 and $6,500 CAD per month on average. Furthermore, our part-time writers typically earn $2,000 to 3,250 CAD per month.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct website.
Click here to apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
What are the 5 golden rules of resume writing?
The 5 Golden Rules of CV Writing
Rule 1: Think Before You Type.
Rule 2: Write Your Professional Profile Last.
Rule 3: Summarise Your Responsibilities.
Rule 4: Make Achievements Your Key Area of Focus.
Rule 5: Write For Your Reader.
What makes a powerful resume?
Highlight relevant skills and experiences.
Using the same resume for every job application is not a good strategy. Instead, tailor your resume to the job you’re applying for. Prioritize the skills, qualifications, and experiences that are directly relevant to the job you are seeking.
How do you end a resume?
By writing a line of text simply stating “professional references upon request” you give a clear sense of conclusion as well as detailing the fact you have a reference to offer. This is a traditional way to end a resume, and it can still be found in modern examples today.
As a resume writer, you have the chance to earn so much just by applying to the job and making sure that you have the requirement.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com we provide you with the latest jobs available in Canada.