Delivering a positive customer experience is central to our values at Insurance. Do you consider yourself a customer-service and sales-driven professional? We are looking for an Accounts Broker who embodies our values of creating positive outcomes by delivering an exceptional customer experience with every interaction. We’re going places no insurance broker has gone before.
You will act as the first point of contact for our existing clients by assisting with their insurance needs and reporting to the Team Lead of our Customer Experience team. Our Customer Experience team is in charge of handling inquiries and requests in a professional and timely manner. You will assist with billing inquiries, claims intake, coverage questions, customer service escalation, and website chat monitoring. Client satisfaction and retention are greatly influenced by our Customer Experience brokers.
- You must have a provincial insurance license.
- 1-5 years of experience in insurance, either personal or commercial lines.
- Experience with billing and claims is a plus.
- Sales and customer service are two of my passions.
- Persistence and agility in achieving goals.
- Capable of communicating clearly with customers.
- Detail-oriented and adaptable in managing multiple clients at once.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EMPLOYEE
- Meet the needs of existing clients, such as billing, cancellations, reinstatement, and claims.
- Manage Customer service via phone and chat.
- Manage billing inquiries and call clients to collect payment when necessary.
- Support and efficiently onboard new customers into your account base.
- Examine all new submissions and policy data for accuracy.
- Manage multiple clients and respond to all customer inquiries on time.
- Handle claims, billing, and any other type of client escalation to manage the existing book of business.
- Maintain effective communication with clients to fully understand their insurance needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Inform customers about any gaps in coverage and suggest additional coverages to consider.
Benefits to the employee
- Working opportunity with Canada’s fastest-growing #insurtech startup
- Everyone has access to a flexible work environment/work-from-home arrangements, including the equipment.
- A one-time home office allowance to assist with work-from-home expenses.
- Comprehensive, adaptable health plans, including mental health and dental coverage, to fit all lifestyles
- Health/Personal Spending Accounts can help you pay for healthy habits and purchases.
- Increased Parental Leave
- Work abroad for up to 60 days per occurrence.
- Every Friday huddles at the company level for casual catch-ups with other departments
- Develop next-level relationships with your colleagues by participating in company-wide virtual team-building events.
- Be a part of something unique. We are confident that you will not come across another insurance company like us.
HOW TO APPLY
Once you possess the requirements for the job all you need to do is to create an indeed account.
Once you are done creating the indeed account, This indeed account will enable you to continue your application through the company’s direct site.
Click here to apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does a customer experience team do?
A customer experience (CX) team is made up of experts who analyze customer feedback and data and share their findings with the rest of the organization. These teams typically fulfill a variety of roles and responsibilities, such as Customer service programs (CX programs) and Digital customer service.
What are customer experience skills?
Empathy, communication, and adaptability are just a few of the skills that every customer experience professional should possess. The interaction that potential customers have with a brand does not simply determine whether or not they will make a purchase.
Is customer experience a good job?
Customer service is an excellent profession. It is incorrectly regarded as a “backup career” because customer service representatives can enter the industry with any level of experience and background. Customer service, on the other hand, is at the heart of a company’s success, making it one of the most important roles you can play after product and sales.
Working as an account, customer experience team will give you an edge on how you relate to people and issues. Go through this article to find the means of application and make one.
Here at scholarship.okaywap.com, we give updates on jobs that are available in Canada.